Usually the roofs are classified according to the shape and the material. The popular way of categorizing the roofs is to divide them according to the shapes and styles. A popular division in this regard is as follows:
- Flat roof is the most popular form of the They are common in all weather conditions and are set u in all kinds of geographical set ups. The best trait of these roofs is that they suit with all kinds of domestic settings, structures and the building styles. At the same time being simple they would not cost much. The flat roofs can be used to deal with a number of purposes like growing a garden or placing the solar panels or the water tanks.
- Pyramid roof appears like an Egyptian roof. These roofs are simple but very manageable. The roof is made out of four slanted structures that join together on the top. The pyramid roof lacks the ridges but has enough eaves. It allows user from standing on the roof and at the same time keeps away the heat and the light of the sun due to the extended shade.
- Gable roof is similar to pyramid but instead of four it has two slopes. The slope has opening on the sides. The gable roof is weather friendly option. It suits the budget of every one. They are best for the areas that receive heavy snow and rain. As the snow would slide down therefore the roof does not get damaged easily. Many homeowners find it great because they can be easily customized according to personal needs.
- Shed roofs are made up of just single roof. The other name for such roofs is skillion roofs. They are great for the animal stations and the barn. They are simple in structure and economical by budget. It is easy to add the accessories with the assistance of the roof designers and experts.
- Curved roofs are just like their name in the appearance. They are not made of wood. The most common material used in this regard is the steel. It is easy to mold steel into perfect curves. These roofs are very popular in the construction of the seminar and conference halls, religious structures, monuments etc. They work great in the high temperature areas as they don’t let the temperature move into the building. With the help of the personal choices you can comfortable customize them. Go right here to find out more details.
These are some of the popular roof repairs Central Coast types according to the shape. The further classifications include the roof types according to material like steel, wood, PVC, fiber glass etc. The homeowners can have the right material and the shape as per the personal and the environmental choices.